The life and times of an aspiring fashionista living in the Lower East Side.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

My Excursion to the Hamptons!

So last week at work (pre-construction)India, our hair and make-up agent had a last minute request for some extensions for a shoot that Yannick (hair stylist) was working on. Incidentally the shoot was in East Hampton. India pulled me aside and asked me if I wanted to go to the Hamptons to deliver the extensions. Well, since I have never been to the Hamptons, I jumped at the chance!

India arranged a car to pick me up, got all of the September fashion magazines in the office together and ordered some food for me. In 15 minutes, I was swept away to the Hamptons in a private car.

Ok, yes, it was just a delivery, but it all felt pretty glamorous! The Hamptons are soooo pretty! I see why people pay millions to live out there! It's such a relief from the hustle and bustle of the city!

No comments:

Blog Archive