The life and times of an aspiring fashionista living in the Lower East Side.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So it's fashion week....

Apologies to everyone who may have checked my blog expecting up to the minute details about the different shows for spring fashion week. (ok, so I don't really think anyone was actually doing that, but just in case: APOLOGIES!)

Last night I helped style the Elise Overland presentation. This is Elise's second season showing during fashion week. Last night's presentation was at MILK studios in the penthouse.



The clothes were great! Think sophisticated Norwegian viking. I saw several pieces that I would love to make an appearance in to a soiree!

Last night was also the Marc Jacobs show. You may remeber that last season I was lucky enough to be front row because I was helping out with the show, this year, however, I had to catch it from my computer screen via WWD.

The show was amazing! I am obsessed with the hair that Guido did for the show and also the GLOVES! My take on the look was 1950's martian feminine. It was beautiful!


You can see the entire show here: http://www.frillr.com/?q=node/5330

What are your thoughts of the collection?

No comments:

Blog Archive