The life and times of an aspiring fashionista living in the Lower East Side.

Friday, June 13, 2008

AUTUMN SAYS

I found this AIM conversation blog worthy.

pinkerton843: what are you doing tomorrow?
pinkerton843: or today?
punkpREPster: ummm... not sure
punkpREPster: going to the gym
punkpREPster: what are you doing?
pinkerton843: i might go to the les to work for a while
pinkerton843: then i am going to my reading group at night
punkpREPster: ok
punkpREPster: call me
punkpREPster: teany?
pinkerton843: do you still like me?
punkpREPster: YESSS!
pinkerton843: i feel like you don't
punkpREPster: I love you!
punkpREPster: Are you serious?
pinkerton843: i think you hang out with me just out of habit
pinkerton843: yea
punkpREPster: awww
punkpREPster: Nick!
punkpREPster: NO!

pinkerton843: ok
punkpREPster: I do love you
pinkerton843: that's all i wanted to know
pinkerton843: thanks
pinkerton843: i love you too
punkpREPster: you've just been busy and I've been trying to figure out my life
pinkerton843: yeah
pinkerton843: i'm trying to figure out mine too
pinkerton843: it's a tough age we're in
punkpREPster: they say you find your self in college...and that may be true, but you also find KEY peices of yourself in post undergrad too
pinkerton843: i agree
pinkerton843: in just three years we will be the same age that kurt was when he killed himself
punkpREPster: ha! Well that's a refreshing thought. Thanks Nick!
pinkerton843: ;-) always here for inspiration
punkpREPster: I am totally blogging this convo
pinkerton843: please don't
punkpREPster: why?
punkpREPster: It's great
pinkerton843: it was meant for you only
punkpREPster: no one reads my blog anyway
punkpREPster: I bet you didn't even know I had one, did you?
pinkerton843: you're right
pinkerton843: i didn't
pinkerton843: what's the address?
punkpREPster: www.autness.blogspot.com
pinkerton843: hey
pinkerton843: those are my imitation keds!
pinkerton843: i got new ones by the way
pinkerton843: except they are real keds
punkpREPster: you bought real keds?
pinkerton843: yes
pinkerton843: two pairs
punkpREPster: wow, big time spender
pinkerton843: four pairs of shoes in one day
punkpREPster: you're starting to sound like me!
pinkerton843: i spent only around 120 total
punkpREPster: Not bad at all

***Author's Note: Please don't judge us by our AIM screen names from highschool.

No comments:

Blog Archive